Find Us On :

Hitachi Magic Wand Massager Best Price

Show more

Title : Hitachi Magic Wand Massager Best Price

Description:
Hitachi Magic Wand Massager Best Price When I first saw the Magic Wand, I thought "this does not look like a sex toy." It doesn't, at all. It's actually a muscle massager and I believe the people at Hitachi do not like people praising it as a great vibrator. I say if it works, go with it. The first time I tried it out, it was a little strong. I put some fabric in between it and my clit partially to dull the sensation and partially to keep it clean. The head looks like it's made of a porous type of material and I didn't know how easy it would be to clean. After I put some layers in between it and my clit, it felt a lot better. If I leave it on too long, my clit goes kind of numb, so I would alternate between on and off, on and off, and that seemed to work really well. The best part about this vibrator is its strength. This ain't no wussy vibrator. The Magic Wand can get me from ho-hum to f*** me in about 3-4 minutes if the mood is right. Sometimes I'll have trouble stopping and will end up orgasming because I just can't wait any longer. I've only used it on low and that is plenty strong for me, but it does have a high setting if you need a bit more power. I haven't tried any of the attachments, so I'm looking forward to trying them out. I've only had the Magic Wand for about 3 months or so, but it looks pretty well built. I'll let you know if I break it anytime soon, but so far so good. It does have a cord, which will definitely save you on batteries, and it's a good length, but I wouldn't mind it being a bit longer. That's what extension cords are for. The only drawback is it doesn't look like a sex toy, but that could be a good thing too. My 4-year old asked me what it was the other day and I could honestly say it was a muscle massager. If you leave it lying around, you won't get weird looks from your in-laws, so that's probably a plus. Give it a try. It's a little more expensive, but if you like vibrators, I think it's definitely worth the investment.

Responses to : Hitachi Magic Wand Massager Best Price

0 comments:

Post a Comment